Sunday, November 15, 2009

wHy...?

Haha...its been a time since i update my blog
Nt i dun wan,its just a bit lazy to update blog...
++ computer very lag,make mi no mood do so...
Go cc dou no time update d la~
Gt chance go cc dou wanna train my dOtA skills la~haha^^
[bUt sKiLLs sTiLL vErY bAd =_=lll,ps...]

Herm,nt much can upload~Gt also 4gt wad wan rite la...
So long no update blog,wad also 4gt la =_=lll,so mani ting happen in the time i bo update blog...
I write the most recent bah...
Recently nth special happen,jz do normal rhings tat i always do lo~
Like...
Yam cha,on9,go cc n mc la~
Nth else can b do sia~
Quite sien of life like this...Money also easy finish caus like tat =_=lll
Eat shit la X_X
Gt frust by doing same thing trhoughout months....
Nid find work as soon as possible after birthday~
Besdides,nid recover bak rm 300 for my bank money n rm 100 for my mom X_X
Mum dun let mi use my bank money sia...
Haix,dun say le...
Zui duo meanwhile at skul zin liang dun use so much money 4 eat =_=lll
Shun bian jian fei
[fei liao 2 kg agn =_=lll]

Recently there are also things that came across my mind~
Haha,unnessacary things actualy~
Hiya,can avoid thing d la~
But the same question wil come out bak~
With no answers =_=lll
Haha,sot d...
K la..til here nia i wan write 2day~
tHe eNd~


No comments:

Post a Comment