Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HeSiTaTiOn n sAdNeSs?wHiCh wiLL dO?

Yesterday i didnt have time write blog bahx.But yesterday narx,act dao a bit like sui zai nehx.A bit lala bahx.Herm,wo jiu start thinkin a bit...Am i reali bad after al?Or just...Herm,i duno bahx.Nvm,skip the topic,no mood think.Finish tuition nia,mah go bak home norx.Tat idiot which stay my house.Jiu start "ah ji a joh" alredi.Say dao no mood liao.Wo nearly less control of myself.Wanted 2 gv her a direct punch 2 her face n scold back her.Cant i each time reach home n hav a peace welcome?Each time i come home oni.Sure house in uproar.I admit smtimes is my fault.But nt always wo caus the uproar de norx.Small matter make dao become big matter.Then wo mami com bak from work,she jiu add agn.Luckily she didnt add much yesterday.I reali frust norx,Nw wad?I alredi few days no school money.Nw i use own money nia.Tis morning wo put rm50 tat papa gv wo last week into wo wallet.Then wo go bathroom bath norx.Walao,wo mami ask wo wher u gt the rm50 frm?Is it u stole de?I yesterday lost jor rm50,is it u take it?Wah,so si beh du lan norx.Wo say jor is my own money lai de.Is it a nid 4 wo mami 2 check wo privacy?Then finish bath,change clothes.Wo jiu go school,with a bad mood.I thought 2day wil better a bit than yesterday a bit wan de.Hu knw?Its getting worst.Then wo take choice,wan p 2day.Wo told papa n Shirley jie i wan do so.Soon Shirley jie replied n nt agree mi do so.But,i stil do it though...Then papa cal mi bahx,when i was in cc.Herm,he knew liao.He didnt said much bahx.But i knw,he was unhappy.Sry all,i knw u al teng woI cant do wad i promise 2 u al.I jz cant control wo emotion well...Am i jz tao pi?Perhaps im juz coward after all...

3 comments:

  1. jia you ah.^^
    and i think you look handsome in those pic.
    when you wear uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't unhappy. if u unhappy I'll worried de leh.
    Smile yi ge~~ ^ v ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giny>>>tqtq,but i feel i look 38 when i wear tat uniform nehx X_X
    Emily>>>herm,wo hui de bahx,wo can smile jiu smile norx,if wo think dao unhapi de things...wo jiu hui start unhapi le...

    ReplyDelete